Saturday, 4 July 2015

Giving 100%


'Wherever you are, be all there.'
-Jim Elliot

It is interesting about how 'life' both enhancing our teaching, and takes away from our teaching. I have been fascinated to look back on term two of this year in the tenth year of my teaching career, and see the ebb and flow of how my personal life has affected my professional one. On one hand, it can be hard in the midst of reality to remember that a job is simply just a job, but on the other hand when is teaching ever just a profession? Surely it must be one of the jobs that you are either born to do, or not - simply due to the nature of needing to give 100% constantly in order for it to be successful. Sometimes I feel like I am doing this beautifully, other times, failing spectacularly!

Let the roller coaster of teaching continue!

Link to article
(Please forgive the American dates!)

No comments:

Post a Comment