Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Cha Cha!


CLIP0008 from Tamaki Primary on Vimeo.

Looking back in the Vimeo file, I found this gem. I remember the process of trying to teach the kids to 'get over' holding hands with a member of the opposite sex, I remember cutting out circle skirt fabrics 'til very early in the morning, and helping my mother sew, I remember looking through my wedding box and finding the bow-ties that my students wore then... What a lot of organising...and yet! I am so filled with pride watching this group of students perform again, and re-live the memories of such a good night. And then to watch the seniors transfer these skills to their end of year disco where they cha-cha'ed with each other then... so precious :>

I am seriously proud to be part of a school that allows their teachers to try something a little different :>

No comments:

Post a Comment