BLOG NOTES 26.1.16
Made by Fiona (Manaiakalani links)
- Blurb about what the blog is about
- Check it embeds well - fits right
- Try to keep them one word (but can have multiples)
- This helps with Teacher Council evidence too. Can be used as shortcuts to specific criteria.
- Eg. Narrative, Add/Sub, CyberSmart, PB4L, Whanau...
NZ LAW around Blogging
- Legally, children (or their parents) CAN demand post's to be taken down. Eg. photos or pieces of work...
- You cannot start a blog, just because you can. This is one of the reasons why facebook isn’t allowed in most Manaiakalani schools - too hard to moderate posts.
- Tamaki owns the children’s blogs. This can be seen under “Contributors” - TamakiAdmin
- ALL blogs under the school, need to be owned by the Tamaki Admin accounts.
- Professional blogs are a grey area. If it has photos of the children on it, then it needs to be co-administered by the school account.
- Under Blog Protocols
Link to Help with Blogger
- Logging into blog for first time