Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Getting Our Netbooks Ready

Here was our first attempt at creating a movie tutorial for children who are new to Manaiakalani. Our scriptwriters thought we should start with the basics - what a child needs to know when walking into  a Manaiakalani classroom for the first time.

We thought about the common questions we hear from new students to our school:

  1. How do I turn my netbook on? 
  2. How do I log on?
  3. How can I get on my emails?
  4. What equipment does it come with?
  5. What do I do with the equipment while I am at school?

Thinking of these questions, we came up with a script that answered them.  Here is our result of this script - let us know what you think!!


Getting Our Netbooks Ready from Maryanne Manuyag on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a positive and helpful movie Maryanne. Thanks for creating this resources for everyone.

    ReplyDelete