GROUP DISCUSSIONWORKING WELL
- Connection with others
- Connection with students
- Connections with whanau
NOT WORKING WELL
- Time to create
- Integrating digital in a genuine way with ICT
- New ideas without the release time
OMG - I NEED HELP!
- Balancing 1-1 with handwriting and other non-ICT learning areas
- Film Festival
- Sharing 'Creates" so we don't have to reinvent the wheel
- Managing devices - not enough for students - talk to principals
- Time! - Need time to get things done
- Sharing BEYOND the blogs
Ways to help AT NEED families
- "Angel" fund (small donations to help families out of debt)
- Teachers to fund a netbook
- Manaiakalani have an "angel" fund
TERM THREE FOCUS
- Sharing begins with us - the "big" people
- Need to know your own boundaries - dating, children, family... We are working with vulnerable children, need to keep vulnerable boundaries in minds.
- School policies around sharing?
TEACHING AS INQUIRY
Ways to Share
- Pt England - Photo of each teacher which links to inquiry - good idea for Tamaki
- Telling your story and sharing your learning, refines your thought process.
|My Slide from the Cluster Reflection|