'Feedback is one of the most powerful influences on learning and achievement. ' John Hattie
VISIBLE LEARNING 8 Mind frames - John Hattie
- I enjoy challenge and never retreat into "doing my best."
- Spend time on learning rather than teaching
- Positive classrooms AND staff rooms!
- PROMOTE growth!
- Collates all work!! No flooded inboxes!
- Can comment on the side individually
- Use private comment to feedback - stays even if resolved.
- To add a doc or youtube clip or something from drive, click on purple plus then can create the folder to put everything in.
- Can change settings - view, copy, edit
- Children "turn in" work, you can grade, submit feedback etc
- Can find out class averages etc but submitting all grades to google spreadsheet
- You can pull up feedback anytime eg. reports